Fencing is said to be a game of physical chess. It is a game of strategy and focus. It is a sport that builds agility, balance and coordination, and imparts values like respect, resilience and sportsmanship.
Founded by 5-time Olympian Michael Marx, the fencing academy runs summer youth camps that are suitable for the beginner to intermediate level fencers, with fencing equipment provided at every session.
- Youth Camp (I): July 9 - 13, 2018
- Youth Camp (II): July 16 - 20, 2018
- Youth Camp (III): August 20 - 24, 2018
- Morning session: 9am to 12pm
- Lunch break: 12pm to 1pm
- Afternoon session: 1pm to 4pm
Things to Bring to Camp:
- Attire: T-shirt, long pants and sneakers.
- Water Bottle. Water fountains are available for refill.
- For full-day campers, lunch/snack box.
Please submit the following documents prior to camp:
EARLY BIRD PRICING IS IN EFFECT from now till 31 May 2018!
- Full Day: $500.00 (u.p. $550.00)
- 1/2 Day: $300.00 (u.p. $325.00)